Monday, September 20, 2010

Wait'll next year...

As my son the Tadpole told me yesterday, I guess I'm going to have to wait until next year to fill the calendar out.  Saturday was an incredibly busy day.  I was on a road trip north to Stockton to help my daughter move into her new place and there wasn't any time during the day to go out and find a cache.  So, for the next year, I'm going to have at least that one empty spot in the middle of September staring at me.  Wait'll next year?  I don't really have a choice on this one.



Profile for Webfoot

2 comments:

Sarah said...

nooooo!

still, think how much you'll enjoy finding that cache on Sep 18 2011!

Paul Myers said...

Yeah. Well things happened. My only concern now is I'll have such a long time between the open date in February and September 18th, that I'm afraid I'll forget. I guess I'll just have to keep looking at that graphic all of the time.