Thursday, March 12, 2009

Email Burp

My email burped tonight. I've been having some Internet connection problems on and off for the past week or so and tonight it went out for the first time in about a week or so. And of course, it happened right in the middle of something important. That always seems to be the case doesn't it? When I was able to reconnect, I opened up my email program and started getting emails from last year, all the way back to September.

One interesting email was a cache that the Tadpole and I found down in Irvine in September. It wasn't anything special and it's already been muggled which is surprising because it was hidden away from most prying eyes, so it's surprising that it's gone. But, it represents about 9% of all of my cache finds for that month. As noted previously, September is always a slow month and this one was particularly slow for caching. I just found it interesting to go back and read my log for that cache. I'm also wondering what else gets upchucked to me.

Profile for Webfoot

No comments: