Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Odds and Ends

This one is more of a quickie than anything else. In a couple of weeks, I'm going on another road trip to Stockton to visit with my daughter. She's the concertmaster of her college orchestra and the orchestra will be performing on the 8th of November. I'll be leaving in the morning and getting up there in time for the concert. I emailed her yesterday asking her what she wanted to do the next day, since I wasn't going to be leaving until Monday the 10th. I suggested a road trip to Yosemite National Park, which is about an hour and a half to the east. She's pretty excited about that and is planning on asking a couple of her friends along for the ride.

Now, I've started checking out the possible caches along route 120 into Yosemite Valley. There's lots of virtuals, but also several regulars just outside the boundary of the park, including a travel bug and geocoin hotel. Right now, I have two bugs and a geocoin that I'll be bringing along on the trip. I plan on writing about this particular trip a little more in detail in the coming week.

Last, but certainly not least, there's a new link on the right hand side of the of the blog page. It's a spot to allow readers to follow along. Something different just to see who's reading this on a semi-regular basis. Feel free to add yourself, or not.

Profile for Webfoot

No comments: