Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to distribute 18 travel bugs and/or geocoins in geocaches in the next three days. This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds."

That's sort of what it felt like after getting a corn dog box filled with travel bugs and geocoins. I was up to the task and made sure I had plenty of large geocaches with which to choose to make sure I was going to be able to leave them all on the road and not bring any home. It should also be noted that several caches that were labeled "regular" wouldn't even hold a geocoin. There should be some kind of truth in advertising law on caches.

1. Oops. I cheated and left a geocoin before going on the trip at Behind the Bullseye.
2. Left a geocoin in Fly Me Away.
3. Left a Mardi Gras beads travel bug in Notta Ammo Dump.
4. Left a Key travel bug in No Pallets Here.
5, 6, & 7. Left a travel bug, a white Jeep, and a geocoin in Delhi Delight.
8 & 9. On our way into Yosemite National Park, we left two travel bugs in Yosemite Junction Geocoin and Travel Bug Hotel.
10. Left a geocoin in Monkey Hear.
11 & 12. Left two travel bugs in Reading Rocks!
13. Left another geocoin in Monkey Do. I didn't get a chance to find Monkey See.
14 & 15. Left a geocoin and a geocoin replica in Don't Peek On Me!
16. Left the largest key ring add on that I've personally seen in Erling in the Morning. I also left the Pushawalla Traveling Cache (Traveler Tag #TEDA8).
17 & 18. In an appropriately named cache, Zenobia's End, I left the last two travel bugs in the last cache that I found on this trip.

Mission Accomplished, cue the music.

Profile for Webfoot

No comments: