Saturday, May 9, 2009

Getting close

With a busy Mother's Day weekend, caching has been put on the back burner for awhile. The Tadpole and I were able to get out this morning for a little caching. This morning I needed 11 caches to get to 2500 found. The goal was to spend the morning and get to that number before lunch, then come home and spend the afternoon listening to my wife perform in her jazz band at our church fiesta.

Well, we fell four caches short, but we still had an excellent morning and the music in the afternoon was also very enjoyable and relaxing. After posting this, I plan on heading back there to eat dinner with my family.

This upcoming weekend, I'll be heading toward Stockton. My daughter is finished up her finals this week and completing her second year of college at the University of the Pacific. It will be good to have her home, if only for a month before she heads to Michigan for her summer counseling job at the Interlochen Institute for the Arts.

No comments: