Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursdays

Well, it's Thursday again. That's the day of the week, when I don't go caching. I'm not sure why this has happened this year, but for whatever reason, it's becoming more of a joke to me than anything else. The last time I've been caching on a Thursday and actually found a cache was December 11th, 2008, almost 6 months ago. I don't know what it is about Thursday, since it's usually an easy day for me to get away from work and look for a quick cache and dash if the need arises. I've also had four weeks of vacation time during those past 6 months where I could have found caches on a Thursday yet didn't. Next Thursday, is June 11, the last day of school, a minimum day and exactly 6 months from my last Thursday cache find. I think I'll go caching after work that day.

Profile for Webfoot

No comments: